Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Welcome!

Hi everyone! Welcome to Where's your heart?. For those of you that know me, I can see you smile already. That is one of my favorite questions... "Where's your heart?" Of course, some of you will be take the "cute route" and reply, "In my chest." Just for the record, I'm not talking about your literal heart... sigh. OK, now that we got that out of the way, what do I mean when I ask, "Where's your heart?"

Generally speaking, when I ask the average person that question it means, "How are doing? What are you thinking about? Where are you in life's journey?" When talking to my Christian brothers and sisters, it means, "Where are you in your relationship with God?" So... there you go. Now you know what I mean when I ask, "Where's your heart?" In fact, Jesus said, For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.  (Luke 12:34 NKJV).


In this blog I will mainly be posting for youth and specifically for students involved with Rock Solid Youth Ministry, which is Newport Assembly of God's youth ministry. My prayer is that as you read these posts, you would not only find salvation through Jesus Christ, but you would grow in His likeness and find real life in Him... a meaningful life filled with His love, joy, and peace which only He gives and no one or no thing can take away.

So with that in mind... Where's YOUR heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment